Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wk12 - Analyzing Online Marketing



Out of the 5 businesses that I reviewed for social media advertising, I feel like only 4 of the 5 pages really had a call to action. The 4 pages that lured me in with their advertising because of their photos from their events and the bold colors as well as all of the detailed shots. As an event professional we always look for the details because that is what people remember the most.

If I were to Compare the impact of traditional advertising to advertising done on Social Media, I would say the one that is more effective to me would be social media. Social media is the current trend for all entrepreneurs, today if you were to only rely on traditional advertising you wouldn’t get nearly as much exposure as you would on social media.   





No comments:

Post a Comment