Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 15 Wrapping Things Up & Looking Ahead

Which ones integrate best with the type of business you have created? I believe Instagram, Facebook, google plus and snapchat integrate well with the type of business I created because it’s a sociable kind business that thrives off of word of mouth and gives proof but the social traction it carries.
I personally enjoyed Instagram for my social media marketing site because it is able to tell a story and validate it with a picture. Instagram is the best place for my business to grow because a lot of brides get their ideas from Instagram.
Which work best on a daily use pattern? Instagram and Facebook work best for my daily use pattern because it has a user friendly application to use.
Which can you still use effectively on a much less frequent time schedule? I think google plus I can use less frequently and still have a great effect on my business because it allows you to put up information and pictures and act as your website.
How much time do you think your business should spend on social media marketing and why? I feel that my business should spend 6-8 hours a day marketing because it gives the client the opportunity to see your advertisement with in that window.
I chose the tools I did because they were the easiest for me and they are the most commonly used in my field. I will use them and test a strategy over the next six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment