Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WK 11 B- Using Other Social Media Tools





Coupon Networks, If I were interested in a coupon network, I think the best coupon deal I could develop would be offering discounted planner services, bundled services and even free consulting. I think LivingSocial and groupon would benefit my product or service and would increase traffic of my business. The benefits to activating coupons would be to get more traction and more word of mouth advertisement. The only downfalls of coupon network use I see would be not getting enough boosted sales from this coupon or maybe even attracting the wrong target market.

Yelp, I have a Yelp account but not for my business. I believe yelp has a decent impact on the businesses that are published on yelp, however there are some negative reviews which are character damaging so that would wreck my nerves if I were to create an account on yelp for my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment