Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 15 - B Wrapping Things Up & Looking Ahead


How has your use of social media changed over the semester? My use of social media has changed over the semester quite a bit. I have never been the most social media friendly person as I am very private. The course made me come out of my shell and me want to navigate through social media sites a lot more. I had very basic knowledge of Facebook and now I know so much more because of this class. I know how to track my business traction as well as find a strategy that works best for my business. However, I am still not a fan of twitter, mainly because if the site and application are too frustrating use.  I know I will stick with my Facebook account, snapchat and google plus accounts because to me they area more user friendly. I do not think there has been enough of an impact on my business using these social media counts because I need to offer more attention to them to help them reach all of my target markets. I know that the growth of customers and increased interaction is a key component when marketing your business in general, so I will be working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment