Friday, September 30, 2016

Week 3-B

https://www.pinterest.com/
https://www.amazon.com/

There are two sites that I have frequented well over 30-40 times in a month. Amazon has been my savior and my vice all at the same time. This site is extremely effective especially if you have prime! This site is extremely easy to use and has many bonus features that help the consumer want to come back for more. The only thing I could think of that would need to be improved on this site is the prime filtering for the TV shows, it is very frustrating to see a show that is supposed to be free try to charge you since one of the other series fall under the same category. I also use Pintrest and this site again is very user friendly and it has every idea one person could even think of which is why it is quite effective. It keeps me coming back time and time again because the filters are easy to search for specific ideas. There is not much I would change about this site but if I had to it would be the way you are able to message or interact with other users.

No comments:

Post a Comment