Friday, September 30, 2016

Communication week 2

I have had several encounters experiencing difficulty communicating with the business.
I believe that social media makes it a tad bit easier to get notice as well as get some of your problem solved however it doesn't solve every problem nor does it give you the exposure that you really need
I have had one positive experience with a business while communicating with them through social media i use yelp often it is one of the quickest platforms for me to communicate directly with all local businesses that I encounter.

If it was my own business on social media the positive way I would respond to feedback would be to just make sure that I know the persons my name and appreciate them and thank them for patronizing my establishment and if it was a negative comment I would just make sure I would kill them with kindness collect all the facts and make sure to invite them back to correct the mistake that may have happened. 

What made my experience a negative one at Chucky e. cheese was initially booking the event with a little bit difficult then having to call and change things was hard too but what was worse once we actually arrived at the facility there wasn't a warm greeting, our hostess know my sons name didn't give him the opportunity to dance with Jackie she also almost made us miss his name being called because she had the timing wrong. Once the rest of our party arrived I realize that there was not enough cups for the pictures so I asked for more cups which they gave them to me no problem then at the end of this whole ordeal we are ready to check out the ring at that and I realize that they charged us for all the additional cups that we had got after purchasing the package when speaking with manager she said that's normal and I said is it normal for you not to tell your customers that there is hey I additional price for having the cups brought to the table she said well you signed off on it and I was like no so it was a little bit of a tit-for-tat finally she refunded me for all the cups but I just left a nasty taste in my mouth so where as I will no longer go to Chucky cheese to celebrate anything with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment